Welcome to Linda’s Corner. Creating a wonderful product, service or message only benefits others if they know about it. In this episode, digital marketing expert Brandon Leibowitz explains how to reach others through successful digital marketing. Brandon got his start in digital marketing in 2007 after graduating from college with a degree in Business Marketing. Now he owns and operates his own digital marketing company called SEO Optimizers. Where he helps small and medium-sized companies get ranked at the top of Google.
Some of the highlights Brandon shares:
- SEO optimization – What does it mean? How does it work? How do I rank?
- What are backlinks? Why are they important and how do I get them?
- Free resources to find good keywords
- Email marketing – how to create an email list and how to make it past the junk pile into the inbox
- Keep it informational and never promotional
- How to automate so you can “set it and forget it”
- Social media marketing – what works and what doesn’t
- Google ads – how ad bidding works and how Google determines which ads are shown
- YouTube ads – a surprisingly effective and relatively inexpensive marketing tool
- How to generate “organic” (free) marketing
- And more
Visit the Linda’s Corner Podcast website for a full listing of available podcasts organized by topic.